Private Skating Lessons
Why Have A Private Skate Lesson?
- Have the instructor all to yourself.
- Avoid falling by learning correctly at every moment.
- Progress at your speed without pressure.
- Focus on your own learning.
- To build confidence when returning following a fall, an injury or many years of absence from wheels.
- Constant support and encouragement from your instructor.
- When you are ready you can join any group class.
Single adults, Couples, Children, Families
Beginners who’d rather not start in a group
Mid-week and weekends available.
1 hour (but 1.5 or 2 hours can be arranged)
A package of 5 private lessons is the most cost effective.
Prices for Private Skate Lessons:
|Lesson duration (One Hour)||Level 1
|Package of five (1 on 1)||£175||£225||N/A|
|Package of five for 2 clients||£225||£275||N/A|
For more information about our instructors and for an explanation of the different instructor levels, please see our About Us page.
All our instructors carry at least one ICP (Inline Certification Programme) qualification. Skatefresh and all its instructors hold public liability insurance and most have DBS clearance if teaching children.
Cancellation policy: If less than 24 hours notice is given, the full lesson fee will be charged, unless the instructor can rebook the time slot.
If you would like to book a Private Skating Lesson, please email Trish at firstname.lastname@example.org telling her your preferred date and time, your name and a contact phone number.
Private Skating Lesson Online Payment
IMPORTANT: You should only pay once the date, time and cost of your private lesson(s) have been arranged and agreed by Trish via email@example.com
Please enter the agreed price for your lesson(s) in the price box below, then click Add To Basket and Checkout.
Please DO NOT PAY until you have received email confirmation from Trish.