How To Quad / Roller Skate
Avoid injury and embarrassment by learning to quad skate with a professional instructor using proven methods.
Expand your skate skills so you are safe, smooth and confident on your quads.
Get moving safely, learn and master several stopping methods and progressively add new skills to your skating repertoire.
You need these courses if you;
to skate safely without falling
Can’t skate or stop
without feeling tense and precarious
Prefer clear straight-forward instructions
No guess work. No confusion
Prefer to follow a step-by-step program
rather than leave it to trial and error
Like the idea of learning progressively
with a structured course so you’ll know exactly what to do at each stage in the process
Know there are certain skills that still frustrate
and elude you by trying to copy friends or Youtube. Stops and Transitions are usually top of this list
Are you an adult quaddie skating alone
and wanting to learn beginner and
intermediate level skills?
Are you curious about Roller Derby
but need to skate better first?
Grab your Free Trial lesson from this series
- Learn the position that stops you falling and keeps you balanced – always.
- Take control and stop whenever you want to in seconds.
- How to “feel your feet” and why that’s fundamental.
- Perfect stopping every time with various stopping methods (Toe Stop Drag,
- Plough, T-Stop (get it FREE today) and more advanced stops.
- Understand thoroughly the mechanics of even more complex moves.
- Reduce the painful ‘non-method’ of trial and error by learning with a progressive sequence of exercises that have been used by thousands of skaters globally.
- Develop your skating by activating a broad range of skills (stride work, various stops, turns, backwards, jumps etc).
- Identify and fix the common problems that naturally arise at each stage.
Weight & Stance
Toe Stop Drag
T-Stop (Free Trial)
T-Stop (Free Trial)
Backwards Toe Stop
“Thanks Asha, great work with the video courses. I’m slowly correcting all my mistakes by focusing on your tips and your suggestions on how to improve them.
I find that you’ve already anticipated most problems that skaters will face and all we need to do is to follow the videos closely. It’s been very helpful..”
– Ian Seow (40) Singapore
“Thank you so much for the great work that you’re doing.
Your step-by-step instructions are great. There was not a single skating session that disappointed me – I always had the impression I learned something new.
I admire your creativity and the love, passion and patience that make you such a great teacher!”
– Florian Forbes (46) Germany
Buy both – get 20% discount
$96.98 Pay only $77.58
Click on both “Buy Now” buttons & discount will be applied at cart
“Asha explains very clearly where the balance and focus should be. I was missing a clear explanation of what each part of the body should be doing and equally what it should not be doing. I feel very positive and can’t wait for the weekend to practice some more.”