WAIVER & LIABILITY RELEASE AGREEMENT
Skatefresh shall be referred to hereafter as “the Provider”;
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in skating, related events and activities, or any other service or event associated with the Provider the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- The risk of injury from in-line skating is possible including the potential for permanent paralysis and death. While particular rules, equipment, tuition and personal discipline may highly reduce risk, the risk of serious injury does exist.
- I have of my own desire and free will undertaken to use the services and/or equipment of the Provider and I agree to FULLY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Provider, its servants and agents from all claims, demands, actions and suits which at any time hereafter be brought by any person against The Provider, its servants and agents for personal injury, death or property damage suffered by any such person caused by or arising out of or in any way related to using the Provider’s services and/or equipment, EXCEPT if the Provider is proved to be negligent.
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releases or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation or that of whom I am signing for as the legal guardian of a minor.
- I grant full permission to the Provider to use video and other recorded social media of myself or a minor that I am signing on behalf of for marketing purposes and waive any ownership of or rights to said media.
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation if however I observe any unusual significant hazard altering my presence or participation, I will remove myself or a minor whom I have signed for, from participation and bring such to the immediate attention of the nearest official.
- I, for myself, and on behalf of my heirs, assigned, personal representatives and next of kin hereby release and hold harmless the Provider, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct the event or day to day business, with the respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property. Whether arising from the negligence of the releases or otherwise.
- I acknowledge that: (a) this Agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom Courts of which have exclusive jurisdiction and is intended to be interpreted as broadly as possible in the favour of The Provider: (b) the written Agreement constituted the entire agreement between myself and The Provider; (c) if any part of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable, all other parts shall be given full force and effect.
I have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, I fully understand the terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing this waiver, and sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement. By signing or printing your name below, you agree to the terms.
For all participants under the age of 18 at registration time;
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the releases, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to identify the releases from any and all liabilities to the minor child’s involvement, participation, or observance of programs as provided above, even if arising from their negligence.