Stops & Slides Online Training
Never suffer from fear of downhill slopes again
“After that fall, I realised that if I didn’t get good at stopping, I would have to give up skating.
Asha’s online stops training totally worked and now I’m hooked…”
– Abraham Escalante (35) Canada
“Skatefresh teachings are second to none. Completely changed my life.”
– Jules Emmerson – Google Review
You need this course if you;
- Are you an inline skater who is having trouble stopping.
- Want to reduce falls & gain confidence on slopes with better stopping methods?
- Know that on downhill slopes you sometimes can’t control your speed or stop at will?
- Prefer to follow a step-by-step program rather than leave it to trial & error?
- Like the idea of learning progressively with sequenced exercises so you’ll know exactly what to do at each stage of the process?
- Prefer clear, straightforward instructions?
No guess work. No confusion.
- Want to easily fix the common problems that usually occur using corrective exercises.
Stops & Slides
Each training contains a Downloadable Practice Exercise Summary for easy reference during practice.
Stopping well allows you to fully enjoy all outdoor skating disciplines without the fear of falls & collisions.
Choose from the following stops:
- Heel Brake Stop
- Stepping Plough Stop
- Lunge Turn Stop
- Powerslide 4 ways
(forward entry options)
Pick & mix the lessons you want.
Heel Brake Stop
Powerslide 4 Ways
You will learn
- The static steps that allow you to learn before rolling.
- A series of easy-to-follow progressive drills that take you step-by-step through each stopping method.
- How to ‘feel your feet’ and assess your progress.
- How to take control and stop whenever you want.
- How to create perfect stopping every time even on slopes.
- How to fix the common problems.
“Learning online has been a huge challenge and immensely engaging. Thanks so much for your online courses. This has been money well spent”
– Jonathan Billheimer, USA
“The clear instructions from Asha were combined with a clear learning path.”
– Dean Smith – Facebook
“This woman’s videos have improved my skating 100%. Truly one of the best skate coaches out there. I used the Skatefresh online course and they were amazing. Would highly recommend to anyone getting started. Much better than anything on YouTube! Well worth it.”
– Andrew – Google Review
If you’ve already purchased any of the original “How To Stop” courses, please click here to find out the differences