How To Quad / Roller Skate
Professional Instruction for Roller Rinks
One bad fall early on puts most people off skating – for good.
Reduce falls & injuries at your roller rink by providing cost effective, professional skate instruction in a fun & easy-to-follow format. Designed to be screened on the wall during sessions without interrupting the music or normal flow of public sessions.
Suitable for children & adults (as well as the hard of hearing and the deaf who are often excluded from group activities).
You need these courses if you;
a roller rink used by the general public.
Want to fulfil your insurance requirements
by providing professional tuition (without ongoing instructor fees)
and help your customers to skate well
who get hooked on improving and keep returning (bringing their friends)
at your rink
Grab your Free Trial lessons from this series
General Intro and Safety
Basic Skating (Free Trial)
Toe Stop Drag
Scissors and Balance
T-Stop (Free Trial)
Walks and Pumps
Box Step (Free Trial)
New York Shuffle
“We used the Beginner and Intermediate All Visual courses in our roller discos, screened onto the wall and looped all evening.
It was a great way to provide professional instruction (and satisfy our insurers), and we saw the children picking up new skills each week from the video tips.
But what really surprised us was how much the adults LOVED to watch and copy the lessons and how their confidence grew where before they’d been scared stiff to get on the rink.”
Your Beginner skaters will learn;
- The fail-safe method for taking their first strides safely – without falling.
- How to stop and turn using several methods.
- What their common mistakes are and how to fix them.
- How to find their balance consciously and improve beyond their expectations.
Your Intermediate skaters will learn;
- More advanced stopping and turning methods.
- How to train their core skills progressively using tried and tested methods that give noticeable results – fast.
- The better they become, the more fun and addictive skating is and the more they want to skate.
Your new Dance skaters will learn;
- Several dance steps they can watch and follow in the centre of the rink.
- How to create mini dance routine sequences they can do together, which in turn attracts more skaters into dancing.
Asha Kirkby – Founder & Principal Instructor
She is the most followed skate instructor on Youtube (160k subscribers).
She taught the actors of Disney’s “Soy Luna” series how to skate and dance.
She has certified over 350 skate instructors in her role as Examiner for the Inline Certification Program.
Buy all 3 – get 20% discount
$449.97 Pay only $359.99
This package of 3 courses comes with 4 different videos screening options;
- Beginner course only (for beginner only sessions) 6 lessons 14mins 45secs
- Intermediate course only (for non-beginner sessions). 5 lessons 18mins 34secs
- Dance course only (for dance only sessions). 5 lessons 28mins 46secs
- All 3 courses one after the other (for general mixed ability sessions) 62mins 5secs
“Asha inspired me a lot. The tutoring is professional. She makes it simple and easier to learn.
I give a rate of 10/10. A five star tutor”
– Tanaka Tapomwa, Japan
“Even without speaking Asha is able to teach the absolute fundamentals of quad skating in a way that makes sense, is super clear and allows me to really take in the information and reproduce it..”
– Bruce, San Francisco, USA