Brighton Private Skate Lessons
Why Have A Private Skate Lesson?
- Have the instructor all to yourself.
- Avoid falling by learning correctly at every moment.
- Progress at your speed without pressure.
- Focus on your own learning.
- To build confidence when returning following a fall, an injury or many years of absence from wheels.
- Constant support and encouragement from your instructor.
- When you are ready you can join any group class.
Single adults, Couples, Children, Families
Beginners who’d rather not start in a group
All ages from 6yrs and above (although sometimes kids aged 4yrs and up are ready to start skating in which case contact us)
Private lessons can be arranged at Hove Lawns, The Level, Seafront, Preston Park and Velodrome.
Weekdays and weekends (depending on instructor availability).
1 hour (but 1.5 or 2 hours can be arranged).
A package of 5 private lessons is the most cost effective.
“I have completed my 5 sessions with Hugh and just want to report that my whole experience has been awesome. Your customer service has been excellent, always so responsive and helpful. Hugh is just wonderful, an amazing teacher, he has a lovely energy and approach. I learnt so much and progressed so much from lesson 1 – 5.
I would 100% recommend skating lessons with you guys.”
Prices for Private Skate Lessons in Brighton:
|Jen or Dean
(Level 1 instructors)
(Level 3 instructor)
|One client for 1 hr private lesson||£48||£90|
|Two clients for 1 hr private lesson||£58||£100|
|Three clients for 1 hr private lesson||£68||£120|
|5 x 1hr private lessons package for 1 person (save £30)||£210||N/A|
|5 x 1hr private lessons package for 2 persons (save £30)||£260||N/A|
For more information about our instructors and for an explanation of the different instructor levels, please see our About Us page.
All our instructors carry at least one ICP (Inline Certification Programme) qualification. Skatefresh and all its instructors hold public liability insurance and most have DBS clearance if teaching children.
Cancellation policy: If less than 24 hours notice is given, the full lesson fee will be charged, unless the instructor can rebook the time slot.
How To Book a Private Skate Lesson in Brighton
To arrange a private lesson in Brighton please:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your location (London or Brighton), your contact details, when you would like your lesson and if you are on quads or inlines.
2. Once the date, time and cost of your lesson(s) have been arranged and agreed by the office, please use the form below to pay for your lesson(s).
IMPORTANT: You should only pay once the date, time and cost of your lesson(s) have been arranged and agreed by the office via email@example.com
Please enter your name and the agreed price for your lesson(s) in the price box below, click Book Now, then Checkout.
Please DO NOT PAY until you have received email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org.
As with all Skatefresh lessons, minimum protective gear must be worn during private skate lessons (knee and wrist pads and also helmets for kids).
Click here to find out more about Dean
Click here to find out more about Jen
Do you need some urgent help with your skating? Check out Asha's Online Courses (with FREE Trials) for help with heel braking and skating faster, especially for beginner and improver skaters