Intermediate Skating Lessons in London
What Will You Learn In Each Lesson?
STOPS & SLIDES (3 HOURS)
- Stepping Plough Stop
- Parallel Turn Stop
- Backward Powerslide
- Combinations of various stops.
BACKWARDS AND TRANSITIONS (2 HOURS)
- How to skate backwards from scratch
- Several methods of propulsion
- Backward steering and control
- 2 backwards stops
- Forwards to backwards transition
- Backwards to forwards transition
SPEED & FITNESS (2 HOURS)
- How to push more efficiently
- How to glide more easily
- How to correctly change foot in the middle
- How to consciously control your edges
- Understand what “good” and “bad” skating is and why that’s important.
Take away a series of exercises you can practice regularly to transform your skating into something smooth, fluid and powerful.
CROSSOVERS & TURNS (2 HOURS)
- Forward Crossovers, that don’t give you ‘the fear’.
- Smooth, fluid, confident crossovers (in both directions)
- Parallel Turns and Lunge Turns
(what’s the difference and when to use which plus how to consciously make your turns tighter when needed)
- Mix together your turns and crossovers to give you powerful and cool-looking sequences that few skaters can do, let alone do well.
Upcoming London Intermediate Lessons : Online Booking with Credit/Debit Card or PayPal
10% DISCOUNT WHEN BOOKING MORE THAN 1 GROUP LESSON
(Discount is automatically applied when lessons are added to cart)
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
If the above classes sound like fun but you suspect your current skill level may not be quite up to it, why not try our Improver Skate Lessons or our One Day Intensive Lesson for Improver/Intermediate Skaters, which is the perfect ‘warm up’ for these intermediate level lessons.
Do you need some urgent help with your skating? Check out Asha's free mini tutorials for help with heel braking and skating faster, especially for beginner and improver skaters