Improver Skate Lessons for adults
Now that the Prime Minister has partially eased the Covid lockdown restrictions, Skatefresh will be reopening with small group classes (maximum 8 skaters) for Beginner and Improver levels starting after 29th March. This allows us to follow social distancing guidelines safely.
Please see our upcoming class dates below.
Taught yourself to skate (on inlines or quads) but you can’t stop and you don’t feel secure on slopes or in emergency situations?
Did our Beginner class and are ready for more progress?
Avoid injury and embarrassment by learning with a professional instructor.
Learn to skate safely without falling.
What Will You Learn?
- Consolidate the basics
You can already move about on wheels but we’ll revise the basic stride and make sure your Heel Brake Stop (inliners) or Toe Stop (quads) works properly.
- Perfect your Heel brake (or Toe stop) technique so that you can safely navigate downhill slopes and emergency situations
- Improve your technique so you gain fitness from your skates.
- Parallel turn (in both directions).
- One legged gliding techniques to improve your agility and balance. If you are self-taught and need some structure, then this class will inform your practice in a way that ensures continued progress.
Upcoming London Improver Skate Lessons : Online Booking with Credit/Debit Card or PayPal
10% DISCOUNT WHEN BOOKING MORE THAN 1 GROUP LESSON
(Discount is automatically applied when lessons are added to cart)
Do you need some urgent help with your skating? Check out Asha's free mini tutorials for help with heel braking and skating faster, especially for beginner and improver skaters
After completing the Improvers group there are several skate lesson options available:
• One Day Intensive Workshops for Improver/Intermediate skaters – the most efficient way to get ahead with one day of training.
• Intermediate Workshops – Choose from our 3 themed workshops;
– How to stop using multiple methods.
– Perfect your skating efficiency, speed and fitness.
– Backwards skating, backward stops and transitions for new backward skaters.
– Crossovers and Turns