The focus will be on fully understanding the one thing that connects ALL skills and makes all moves and tricks easier to learn. When you have this in place, everything you learn and all the practice you do becomes very productive and you see results much faster. It takes time to fully integrate this approach and to break old habits in the body so this immersion in your skating over one day will do all that and more.
About the Improver/Intermediate One Day Intensive
Below is an example of some of the skills you will be taught:
- Heel brake stop revision and T-stop
- How to skate faster with fitness speed exercises
- Parallel Turns in both directions and in combination
- Backwards skating, Transitions and basic Backwards stops appropriate to your level
(no prior backwards skating experience necessary).
The timetable is 10am – 1pm and 2.30pm – 5.00pm. This course is recommended for various ability levels as Asha can easily select harder and easier exercises for each skill we are covering.
The prerequisite skills for this class are:
- Parallel turns to 90 degrees in both directions
- Reasonable stopping using a brake or other method
- Confident medium speed
Cost : £85
Location: Gladstone Park, North London
Book Online: Upcoming One Day Intensive Skate Lessons
Pay with Credit/Debit Card or PayPal
Please click on the lesson you wish to book below and complete the booking process.