E-Gift Card for UK Group Skate Lessons
Ideal for skaters of all levels (inline and quaddies), Skatefresh E-Gift Cards are the perfect gift for birthdays, Christmas, or any other occasion.
Redeemable online at skatefresh.com, they can be used as full or part payment for any UK group lessons or skate trips. The E-Gift Cards are ready to be used as soon as they arrive in your recipient’s inbox and they have no expiration date.
Simply choose the image, the amount you wish to send (minimum amount £20), and add the recipient’s and your details and a message and click “Add To Cart”, then checkout and pay.
The E-Gift Card will be emailed to the recipient immediately following payment completion.
PLEASE NOTE: Gift cards cannot be used to pay for private skate lessons
How it Works:
1. You choose the image
2. Enter the amount you want to send them (either full payment or part payment for a UK group skate lesson or UK skate trip)
3. Enter the recipient's email address/name and your name and a message (if required).
4. Tick the box if you want to receive an email when the gift card has been sent to the recipient.
5. Go to Checkout and pay for the E-gift card by credit card or Paypal.
PLEASE NOTE: The gift card will be sent immediately to the recipient so don't order until you want them to receive it.
6. Once payment is completed, the recipient will receive the E-Gift Card with a code which they can enter in the coupon code field at checkout to pay in full or part for any UK skate lesson or trip.
7. If there is balance left (i.e. the amount of the Gift Card exceeds the cost of the lesson), the recipient can use it in their next purchase. They can also check their balance via their account at any time.
Prefer to give as a "physical" gift?
If you would prefer a physical card to give to the recipient, please enter your email in the recipient email box. The gift card will then be emailed to you and you can then print it out at home for that personal touch.