Oxford Beginners/Improvers Skate Lesson Sun 19 June 2022 @ 1000 – 1200
This class will fill in the gaps if you are a self-taught newbie or with less than 2yrs experience. This content is not available on YouTube.
What you’ll learn;
- Skating positions (feet and body)
- Consciously finding your balance in each moment.
- How to skate absolutely right so that falling is rare.
- Basic Movement – Slow, gentle, controlled skating.
- Safety position while rolling.
- Plough Stop – Your first simple stop.
- Heel Brake Stop – The essential stop for beginners on INLINE skates.
- Toe Stop Drag Stop – The essential stop for beginners on ROLLER skates. Please make sure you have your toe stoppers in so we can teach you how to use them correctly.
These lessons will only take place if we get the required minimum number of bookings. Please do not book any travel/accommodation until you receive confirmation that these lessons will go ahead (on 14th June).
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN SKATES, WRIST GUARDS AND KNEE PADS AS THESE ARE NOT SUPPLIED BY SKATEFRESH
Click Here for Lesson Requirements page
If you cancel at least 48hrs before your lesson, we can offer you a refund or a voucher for a future lesson.
If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, we will give you a voucher for a future lesson.
No refunds will be offered for cancellations less than 24hrs before the class.
COVID: If you test positive, please send us a photo of your test or NHS ping screen and we will give you a voucher for a future lesson.
We reserve the right to postpone a class if there are less than 5 participants booked. In this circumstance, you'll be notified 24hrs before class.
We reserve the right to cancel a class due to unforeseen circumstances (eg instructor illness). If this happens, you will be given a full refund.
Any questions? Please see the FAQ's page or contact us
Any questions? please see the FAQ's page orcontact us