One Day Intensive Saturday 11 September 2021 @ 10:00 – 17:00
This special One Day Intensive skate class where, with over 5.5 hours of tuition you will be guided through a variety of skills and techniques, and at the end have class notes to help guide your practice in the weeks to come.
Location: The Tennis Courts, Gladstone Park, Kendal Road, London, NW10 1JH
Time: 10am to 5.00pm
About these One Day Intensive Skate Lessons in London
Want to take your skating to a whole new level with a day of focused training and practice with Skatefresh's founder and principal instructor Asha?
Invest in your skating and make travelling for class worthwhile.
Avoid injury and embarrassment by learning with a professional instructor (Asha has 21 years of teaching experience and is Youtube's most popular instructor with +120k subscribers worldwide).
What Will You Learn?
- Heel brake stop or Toe Stop revision.
- Stepping Plough Stop revision.
- How to skate better, so you gain the fitness benefits from skating and reduce or eradicate any pronation.
- Parallel Turns (in both directions and in combinations).
- Backwards skating & backward stops (no prior backwards skating experience necessary or self-taught).
- Transitions (forwards to backwards and backwards to forwards).
Prerequisite skills for this class are:
- Parallel turns to 90 degrees in both directions
- Reasonable stopping using a brake or other method
- OK at low-medium speed
The timetable is 10am – 1pm and 2.30pm – 5.00pm.
Bring packed lunch as restaurant/takeaway facilities near the venue are unknown since the pandemic. There is a good local newsagents 10min walk from the class location for drinks and snacks.