- How to accelerate efficiently (so you have the speed to safely roll over surface obstacles).
- How to skate over rough surfaces.
- How to handle surface obstacles, bumps, metal covers & cracks.
- How to use your best stopping methods in emergency situations.
- How to skate up and down kerbs safely (so you can easily swap from road to pavement and vice versa).
- How to safely skate over train tracks.
1. Need to have at least 2 functional stopping methods and be able to do a rolling scissor position for several metres.
2. Need to have completed either "Stops & Slides 2" and/or "Stride/Fitness Optimizer”. You cannot street skate safely if you can’t stop or push, glide & control your edges.