Melbourne Stops & Slides (Level 2) Sun 12 Mar 2023 @ 1230-1430
Location;Melbourne Museum https://goo.gl/maps/x9RxKfgxn1b5jCJc9
For those skaters already confident with their T-Stops, Plough and Turn Stops, this class will look at the more challenging sliding stops and how best to combine different stopping methods for maximum efficiency and safety on the flat and on slopes.
What you’ll learn;
- Powerslide (from a forwards entry using your favourite transition and favourite sliding leg)
- Soul Slide (the ‘forwards powerslide, used by the downhillers for a reason).
- Powerstop (or Turn stop variations)
- Magic Slide (for those with a successful pre-requisite Soul Slide)
- How to control your speed (for future use on slopes) by combining different stopping skills and how to come to a complete stop in an emergency.
Discounts (valid until December 31st 2022):
5% discount if you book 3 lessons
10% discount if you book 4/5 lessons
15% discount if you book 6 lessons
Discounts will be applied automatically at checkout.
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN SKATES, WRIST GUARDS AND KNEE PADS AS THESE ARE NOT SUPPLIED BY SKATEFRESH
Click Here for Lesson Requirements page
If you cancel at least 48hrs before your lesson, we can offer you a refund or we can rebook you on another lesson.
If you give us at least 24 hours notice of your need to cancel, we will credit your payment toward a future class.
No refunds will be offered for cancellations less than 24hrs before the class.
COVID: If you test positive, to qualify for a future class, please send us a photo of your test or NHS ping screen.
We reserve the right to cancel a class due to unforeseen circumstances. If this happens, you will be given a full refund
Any questions? please see the FAQ's page orcontact us