Belgium Urban Street Skating Skills Sun 16 June 2024 @ 1200-1400
Skating on streets and pavements is challenging and too many skaters embark on this journey without the necessary skills to keep them safe and efficient.
In this class you'll learn;
- How to accelerate efficiently (so you have the speed to safely roll over surface obstacles).
- How to skate over rough surfaces.
- How to handle surface obstacles, bumps, metal covers & cracks.
- How to use your best stopping methods in emergency situations.
- How to skate up and down kerbs safely (so you can easily swap from road to pavement and vice versa).
- How to safely skate over train tracks.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to attend this class you:
1. Need to have at least 2 functional stopping methods and be able to do a rolling scissor position for several metres.
2. Need to have completed either "Stops & Slides 2" and/or "Stride/Fitness Optimizer”. You cannot street skate safely if you can’t stop or push, glide & control your edges.
Discounts (valid until April 30th 2024):
5% discount if you book 3 lessons
10% discount if you book 4/5 lessons
15% discount if you book 6 lessons
Discounts will be applied automatically at checkout.
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN SKATES, WRIST GUARDS AND KNEE PADS AS THESE ARE NOT SUPPLIED BY SKATEFRESH
Click Here for Lesson Requirements page
If you cancel at least 72hrs before your lesson, we can offer you a refund or a voucher for a future lesson.
No refunds will be offered for cancellations less than 72hrs before the class.
We reserve the right to postpone a class if there are less than 5 participants booked. In this circumstance, you'll be notified 24hrs before class.
We reserve the right to cancel a class due to unforeseen circumstances (eg instructor illness). If this happens, you will be given a full refund.
Any questions? Please see the FAQ's page or contact us