Belgium Stops & Slides (Level 2) Sun 23 Apr 2023 @ 0830-1030
For those skaters already confident with their T-Stops, Plough and Turn Stops, this class will look at the more challenging sliding stops and how best to combine different stopping methods for maximum efficiency and safety on the flat and on slopes.
What you’ll learn;
- Powerslide (from a forwards entry using your favourite transition and favourite sliding leg)
- Soul Slide (the ‘forwards powerslide, used by the downhillers for a reason).
- Powerstop (or Turn stop variations)
- Magic Slide (for those with a successful pre-requisite Soul Slide)
- How to control your speed (for future use on slopes) by combining different stopping skills and how to come to a complete stop in an emergency.
Discounts (valid until February 28th 2023):
5% discount if you book 3 lessons
10% discount if you book 4/5 lessons
15% discount if you book 6 lessons
Discounts will be applied automatically at checkout.
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN SKATES, WRIST GUARDS AND KNEE PADS AS THESE ARE NOT SUPPLIED BY SKATEFRESH
Click Here for Lesson Requirements page
If you cancel at least 48hrs before your lesson, we can offer you a refund or a voucher for a future lesson.
No refunds will be offered for cancellations less than 48hrs before the class.
We reserve the right to postpone a class if there are less than 5 participants booked. In this circumstance, you'll be notified 24hrs before class.
We reserve the right to cancel a class due to unforeseen circumstances (eg instructor illness). If this happens, you will be given a full refund.
Any questions? Please see the FAQ's page or contact us