Jumps & Crossovers – 6th June 2021
Location: Trax Skatepark, Beversesteenweg 67A 8800 Roeselare
Jumps are a challenge because ‘the fear’ is real and your body knows one mistake could mean a painful landing. This class will help you understand why jumps are potentially dangerous and then exactly how to make them safe, each and every time.
In this class you will learn;
- Safe take-off and landing technique
- Forward to Forwards Jumps: High + Long jumps.
- Forward to Backwards Jumps; Two-footed + jumped mohawk.
- Backwards to Forwards Jumps; Two-footed.
- Backwards to Backwards Jumps; Two-footed.
If you do not skate backwards you do not have to learn the backward jumps versions but can perfect the forward options instead;
Forward Crossovers when done well should create smooth acceleration and admiring glances. But often they create anxiety and have a low(ish) upper speed limit. Make your weaker side feel a lot less strange.
Please note: This group lesson is not appropriate for beginner level skaters.