One Day Intensive Skate Lessons for Improver/Intermediate in London
In Gladstone Park there is much more space for social distancing so class sizes for that location will be a maximum of 15 skaters.
PLEASE NOTE: This class is for INLINE SKATERS ONLY as the surface at the venue is unsuitable for the broad wheels of quad skates.
About these One Day Intensive Skate Lessons in London
Want to take your skating to a whole new level with a day of focused training and practice with Skatefresh's founder and principal instructor Asha?
Invest in your skating and make travelling for class worthwhile.
Avoid injury and embarrassment by learning with a professional instructor (Asha has 21 years of teaching experience and is Youtube's most popular instructor with +120k subscribers worldwide).
What Will You Learn?
- Heel brake stop or Toe Stop revision.
- Stepping Plough Stop revision.
- How to skate better, so you gain the fitness benefits from skating and reduce or eradicate any pronation.
- Parallel Turns (in both directions and in combinations).
- Backwards skating & backward stops (no prior backwards skating experience necessary or self-taught).
- Transitions (forwards to backwards and backwards to forwards).
Prerequisite skills for this class are:
- Parallel turns to 90 degrees in both directions
- Reasonable stopping using a brake or other method
- OK at low-medium speed
The timetable is 10am – 1pm and 2.30pm – 5.00pm.
Bring packed lunch as restaurant/takeaway facilities near the venue are unknown since the pandemic. There is a good local newsagents 10min walk from the class location for drinks and snacks.
COST : £90
Upcoming London One Day Intensive Skate Lessons : Online Booking with Credit/Debit Card or PayPal
10% DISCOUNT WHEN BOOKING MORE THAN 1 GROUP LESSON
(Discount is automatically applied when lessons are added to cart)
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.